The Morehampton – ‘your new local’; serving ice cold draft beer, mature whiskey, mouth-watering cocktails and fantastic pub food in the heart of Donnybrook, Dublin 4.
Why work with us and what makes us different?
- Excellent pay and packages for the right person
- Our company is proactive in promoting a work-life balance
- Wonderful opportunities for professional progression
- Exciting staff perks
- Excellent staff discounts
- Extensive training
- We recognise that each person has needs inside and outside their jobs and we aim to be flexible in helping you achieve work and home responsibilities
Role Requirements of our Bartenders:
- Prepare and serve a selection of wines, spirits, and cocktails from the menu while ensuring proper pouring, mixing, and blending according to our recipes and standards.
- Serve guests in a positive, outgoing, and friendly manner.
- Have an understanding and be able to offer descriptions and preparation methods of spirits, wines, beers, and prepare all cocktails on the menu to the recipe standard from memory.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Properly and accurately close guest checks, process cash and credit card payments, record all wastage as shown on your induction.
- Restock clean and set-up of bar area properly and follow any checklists and be able to performs all aspects of opening and closing duties.
- Attend and participate in all required meetings or training events.
- Understand the menus, offerings, and any upcoming events
- A knowledge of the company and our sister venues is required.
What we are looking for in our Bartenders:
- Must be able to work all shifts including, late finishes, weekends, and holidays.
- Requires fluency in the English language.
- Minimum one years of related experience in hospitality.
- Must have a strong F&B knowledge.
- Ability to pour, mix, and blend a wide variety, of wines, spirits, and cocktails.
- Ability to accurately process cash and credit card transactions.
- Must be a team player and have a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to handle pressure and busy periods.
- Be clean, punctual, professional in your work and appearance.