We are currently looking to hire an experienced Bar Person to join our team at Bryanstown Social, opening in Drogheda Co. Louth in August 2020. We seek a candidate who is Honest, Consistent and Passionate and takes pride in a job well done.
– Prepare and serve a selection of wines, spirits, and cocktails from the menu while ensuring proper pouring, mixing, and blending according to our recipes and standards.
– Serve guests in a positive, outgoing, and friendly manner.
– Have an understanding and be able to offer descriptions and preparation methods of spirits, wines, beers, and prepare all cocktails on the menu to the recipe standard from memory.
– Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
– Properly and accurately close guest checks, process cash and credit card payments, record all wastage as shown on your induction.
– Restock clean and set-up of bar area properly and follow any checklists and be able to perform all aspects of opening and closing duties.
– Attend and participate in all required meetings or training events.
– Understand the menus, offerings, and any upcoming events
– Knowledge of the company and our sister venues is required.
– Must be able to work all shifts including, late finishes, weekends, and holidays.
– Requires fluency in the English language.
– Minimum one years of related experience in hospitality.
– Must have strong F&B knowledge.
– Ability to pour, mix, and blend a wide variety, of wines, spirits, and cocktails.
– Ability to accurately process cash and credit card transactions.
– Must be a team player and have a “can-do” attitude.
– Ability to handle pressure and busy periods.
– Be clean, punctual, professional in your work and appearance.