Pink is a truly unique dining experience with two stunning locations, a restaurant in Dublin City and bar located at Bon Appetit in Malahide. Pink is a ultimate party venue, it’s a meeting place, a memory, a feeling and a celebration. Our menus are unique, just like everything we do at pink, from lunch and brunch specialities to our signature pink afternoon tea and night-time dining, Pink has so much to offer, whatever the occasion. Serving Pink Afternoon Tea, Lunch, Brunch and Dinner, Pink is everything you want it to be and more.
Why work with us and what makes us different?
- Our company is proactive in promoting a work-life balance
- Wonderful opportunities for professional progression
- Excellent pay and packages for the right person
- Tips shared with the kitchen
- Exciting staff perks
- Extensive training for all employees
- Great staff discounts
- We recognise that each person has needs inside and outside their jobs and we aim to be flexible in helping you achieve work and home responsibilities
What skills we are looking for?
- Maintaining high food standards
- Ensure section is kept to a high level of cleanliness
- To be responsible for the day-to-day running of your assigned section
- Assist with the enforcement of health and safety standards within the kitchen
- To be customer-focused and have a can-do attitude
- To have exceptional personal appearance
The sort of Chef we are looking for….
- Work well in an excellent team
- To be able to work in a clean and organised way
- Excellent organisational skills (we love neat freaks!!)
- To enjoy the buzz of a busy kitchen
- To be passionate about working with great ingredients
- Can communicate in a professional, clear, and calm manner
- Be able to display an excellent attitude