We are currently looking to hire Chef de Partie to join our team at Bryanstown Social, opening in Drogheda Co. Louth in August 2020. We seek a candidate who is Honest, Consistent and Passionate and takes pride in a job well done.
• To make sure all food is up to standard in keeping with the set guidelines.
• Ensure section is kept to a high level of cleanliness.
• To be responsible for the day-to-day running of your assigned section.
• Assist with the enforcement of health and safety standards within the kitchen.
• To be able to stand over the quality of every plate of food sent.
• Work well as part of a team
• Excellent Hygiene and HACCP knowledge
• Excellent organisational skills
• Experience in a busy kitchen
• Good ability to handle pressurised situations and busy periods
• Sound knowledge and passion for food handling, food standards and presentation
• Be flexible and willing to work weekends
• To be a good timekeeper
• Good interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English
• To have a “can do” attitude and be willing to complete any task assigned to you
• Be willing and able to follow guidance from senior management