We are currently looking to hire Commis Chef to join our team at at Oliver Dunne Restaurants. We seek a candidate who is Honest, Consistent and Passionate and takes pride in a job well done.
• To make sure all food is up to standard in keeping with the set guidelines.
• Ensure section is kept to a high level of cleanliness.
• To be responsible for the day-to-day running of your assigned section.
• Assist with the enforcement of health and safety standards within the kitchen.
• To be able to stand over the quality of every plate of food sent.
• Work well as part of a team
• Be able to take guidance from the senior kitchen team
• Good Hygiene and HACCP knowledge
• Good organisational skills
• Experience in a busy kitchen preferred but not essential
• Good ability to handle pressurised situations during busy services
• Sound knowledge and passion for food handling, food standards and presentation
• Be flexible and willing to work weekends
• To be a good timekeeper and arrive on time for each shift
• Good interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English
• To have a “can do” attitude and be willing to complete any task assigned to you
• Be willing and able to follow guidance from senior management