We are currently looking to hire a part-time Cleaner to join our team at Bryanstown Social, Drogheda. We seek a candidate who is Honest, Consistent and Passionate and takes pride in a job well done.
– Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around the restaurant.
– Cleans floors and rooms. including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
– Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
– Vacuums, empties trash, and replaces liners.
– Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
– Monitors and maintains sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
– Transports dirty linens to correct area to be cleaned and restocks areas with clean linens.
– Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
– Performs additional duties as needed.
– Must be able to work all shifts including, late finishes, weekends, and holidays.
– Requires fluency in the English language.
– Must be a team player and have a “can-do” attitude.
– Ability to handle pressure and busy periods.
– Be clean, punctual, professional in your work and appearance