We are currently looking to hire Restaurant Manager to join our team at Bryanstown Social, opening in Drogheda Co. Louth in August 2020. We seek a candidate who is Honest, Consistent and Passionate and takes pride in a job well done.
– Oversea the dining area, supervises food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies that the company has in place.
– Creates a positive team atmosphere among Team Members.
– Provides feedback, training and pre-service briefings to the Team regularly.
– Sets high standards for appropriate team behaviour on shift and treats all Team Members fairly, with respect.
– Works with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures.
– Handle guest complaints in restaurants and ensure issues are resolved on the spot.
– Schedules weekly food and beverage service staff meetings to ensure correct staff understand the policies and obtain feedback from staff members.
– Keep in line with wage budgets, oversee timepoint management with HR.
– Arrange in conjunction with DOR and OM for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
– Cash and Credit Cards balance against daily sales, all deposits, invoices and daily sales are recorded as per company procedures.
– Is capable of handling irate customers with a friendly/calm attitude.
– Is flexible in dealing with changes/problems (e.g., being short-staffed).
– Shifts priorities and goals as work demands change.
– Priorities tasks effectively to ensure the most important tasks are completed on time.
– Delegates and follow-up effectively.
– Taking Ownership of issues or tasks and also give detail update of the DOR manager and the Executive Chef.
– Seeks, listens and responds to Guest feedback as per company policy.
– Does not blame others; takes accountability for problems.
– Effectively identifies restaurant problems through itemised sales reports and can come up with ideas & execute them to resolve the issue.
– Proficiency in using computer software to monitor inventory, track staff schedules and pay, and perform other record-keeping tasks.
– Proficiency in Point of sale ( POS ) software.
– Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams.
– Must be able to work all shifts including, late finishes, weekends, and holidays.
– Be able to lead a team and have excellent organisation skills.
– Requires fluency in the English language.
– A minimum of 3 years previous hospitality experience in a managerial position is essential.
– Have great knowledge and passion for F&B.
– Must be a team player and have a “can-do” attitude.
– Ability to handle pressure and busy periods.
– Be clean, punctual, professional in your work and appearance.