We are currently looking to hire an experienced Wait Staff to join our team at Bryanstown Social, opening in Drogheda Co. Louth in August 2020. We seek a candidate who is Honest, Consistent and Passionate and takes pride in a job well done.
– Serve guests in a positive, outgoing, and friendly manner.
– Thorough knowledge of food menus offered in the restaurant.
– Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
– Be in full control of your section and have an awareness of what’s going on around you.
– Follow the company procedures in which you will be fully trained before you start
– Follow the company allergen procedures when delivering food to a guest.
– The ability to deliver food from the kitchen to the guest ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
– The ability to assist in clearing, cleaning and setting up of tables, chairs, glassware, cutlery.
– Attend and participate in all required meetings or training events.
– Understand the menus, offerings, and any upcoming events.
– Knowledge of the company and our sister venues is required.
– Must be able to work all shifts including, late finishes, weekends, and holidays.
– Requires fluency in the English language.
– Minimum one years of related experience in hospitality.
– Must have strong F&B knowledge.
– Ability to accurately process cash and credit card transactions.
– Must be a team player and have a “can-do” attitude.
– Ability to handle pressure and busy periods.
– Be clean, punctual, professional in your work and appearance.