We are currently looking to hire Waiting Staff to join our team at Oliver Dunne Restaurants. We seek a candidate who is Honest, Consistent and Passionate and takes pride in a job well done.
Why work with us and what makes us different?
- Excellent pay and packages for the right person
- Our company is proactive in promoting a work-life balance
- Wonderful opportunities for professional progression
- Exciting staff perks
- Excellent staff discounts
- Extensive training
- We recognise that each person has needs inside and outside their jobs and we aim to be flexible in helping you achieve work and home responsibilities
Waiting Staff Role Requirements:
- Serve guests in a positive, outgoing, and friendly manner.
- Thorough knowledge of drink & food menus offering in the restaurant.
- Ability to upsell menu items to guests by offering options and suggestions to guest’s preferences.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Properly and accurately close guest checks, process cash and credit card payments, record all wastage as shown on your induction.
- Be in full control of your section and have an awareness of what’s going on around you.
- Follow the company procedures in which you will be fully trained before you start
- Follow the company allergen procedures when dealing with a guest.
- Attend and participate in all required meetings or training events.
- Understand the menus, offerings, and any upcoming events
- Must be able to work all shifts including, late finishes, weekends, and holidays.
- Requires fluency in the English language.
- TO HAVE A GUINUINE LOVE FOR HOSPITALITY
- Must have a strong F&B knowledge.
- Ability to accurately process cash and credit card transactions.
- Must be a team player and have a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to handle pressure and busy periods.
- Be clean, punctual, professional in your work and appearance.